To stay informed of upcoming events – sign up for our weekly newsletter
an effective natural alternative to viagra dapoxetine cyprus extreme sports argumentative essay cialis pubblicit bicicletta click here biosynthetic pathway for the essay of caffeine porq no me hace efecto el viagra viagra in alkohol auflsen https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/lexapro-and-depakote-for-bipolar-depression/14/ uravugal essay in tamil https://shilohchristian.org/buy/cause-and-effect-of-popularity-fast-food-restaurants-essay/54/ here decoration viagra du maroc tamoxifen and proviron lexapro weight loss samples of movie reviews as a review essay go click here personal statement help online https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/sample-extended-essay-title-pages/24/ https://www.arvadachamber.org/verified/theis-holsters-glock-26/49/ https://mainejournal.umaine.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?generic=sildenafil-reactii-adverse https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/apesw-essay-2013-rq/27/ non violence essay topics doxycycline staph boils follow site esl rhetorical analysis essay writing websites for college does viagra cause itching https://eagfwc.org/men/buy-generic-viagra-in-united-states/100/ someone write my lab report ancient history thesis statement effective academic writing 2 pdf Covid Update: For the time being, and for as long as Covid stays under control, we will be offering hybrid Zoom and in-person practices for all practice times and events. If you are vaccinated, masks are optional. However, if you have chosen not to get the Covid-19 vaccine, we ask that you wear a mask when practicing with us in person. We want to ensure the safety of everyone.
Stay safe and healthy everyone! Rebecca
Weekly Practice and retreats – Practice times are listed here.
- November 20th – One day retreat and 49 day ceremony for Doris Corene Head, George Head’s mother. The retreat itself will go from 9am-3pm. At 3pm we will have our circle talk and then the 49 day ceremony after the retreat. This retreat will be a hybrid retreat with both in-person and Zoom offered. Bring a brown bag lunch.
- November 21st – Practice at 4pm with dharma talk by Jane Gnojek DT and questions answered by guest teacher, Dennis Duermeier, JDPSN.
- December 7th – 10:30am – Cleaning the dharma room and decorating for Buddha’s Enlightenment Day celebrations. We will go out for lunch afterward.
- December 8th – 6:30am – 8:30am – To celebrate the day of Buddha’s enlightenment we will have full morning practice with 108 bows, Morning Bell Chant, 4 chants and 2 rounds of sitting. Join us for all or part of this practice. It will be offered on Zoom as well.
- December 11th – A full one day retreat beginning at 6am and ending at 9pm. This retreat will also be hybrid with both in-person and Zoom offered. For those who will be joining us in person, meals will be provided and will be the traditional 4 bowl style meal.
- December 12th – 4pm Buddha’s Enlightenment Day ceremony
Retreats and all practices are on Zoom for the present.
If you have any questions, please email Rebecca at email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter to be informed of upcoming events.
Zen practice is understanding our true nature. Before thinking, our true nature is always apparent, but, in our daily lives, we lose sight of it. We hold very tightly to our perceptions and our opinions. Practicing Zen meditation allows us to relax that tightness – opening ourselves up to this world. This is the beginning of Great Love, Great Compassion that allows us to help the suffering we see all around us. The practice includes prostrations, chanting, sitting and walking meditation. These practices, handed down from the Zen masters of old, are very effective in opening our hearts and helping us see into our true nature.